Experience TVT — July 20–22, 2021
TVT returns in person with greater inclusivity, flexibility, and access at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach with a simultaneous live broadcast.
Strict public health measures based on the latest guidelines will be implemented and the total number of attendees allowed to participate in-person will be limited.
Why should you participate in this much-anticipated conference?
More LIVE cases than ever
- 24 LIVE cases emphasizing novel procedural techniques and transcatheter therapies
New: Deep-dive sessions delivering personalized education from world-renowned experts
- 10 Master Class sessions focused on technique and procedural decision-making process
- 9 device-specific training opportunities
Updates in clinical trial data and transcatheter innovation
- Late-breaking clinical science
- Structural innovation sessions
Network in person in a personalized educational environment
- Close interaction with world-renowned operators
- Opportunity to participate in global research and academic forums
Educational Grant Support
TVT: The Structural Heart Summit is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) and partially funded through educational grants from commercial supporters.
This program is made possible in part by the educational grant support of our industry colleagues who, like CRF, are dedicated to educating medical professionals and the public to enhance patient outcomes. CRF gratefully acknowledges the educational grant support from the following:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Baylis Medical Company Inc.
- Biosense Webster
- Neovasc Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates