TVT 2021 was a great success in Miami Beach and for our remote faculty and attendees! You can watch all content on demand with your existing registration or by registering for online access now!
In-Person Attendees Only: How to Claim your CME Credit
- Please complete the daily TVT session evaluations on the CRF Events App (available via the iPhone App Store or the Google Play Store) or at the CRF CME Portal.
- Claim credit commensurate with the extent of your participation in the activity.
- After completing the evaluation summary, your Continuing Medical Education (CME), Maintenance of Certification (MOC), or Certificate of Attendance will be generated on the screen for you to save or print.
- Alternatively, by request, we can email your documentation to you. Please send your request to [email protected].
Why should you watch TVT 2021?
More LIVE cases than ever
- 24 LIVE cases emphasizing novel procedural techniques and transcatheter therapies
New: Deep-dive sessions delivering personalized education from world-renowned experts
- 10 Master Class sessions focused on technique and procedural decision-making process
- 9 device-specific training opportunities
Updates in clinical trial data and transcatheter innovation
- Late-breaking clinical science
- Structural innovation sessions
Network in person in a personalized educational environment
- Close interaction with world-renowned operators
- Opportunity to participate in global research and academic forums
Program at a Glance
Educational Grant Support
TVT: The Structural Heart Summit is sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) and partially funded through educational grants from commercial supporters.
This program is made possible in part by the educational grant support of our industry colleagues who, like CRF, are dedicated to educating medical professionals and the public to enhance patient outcomes. CRF gratefully acknowledges the educational grant support from the following:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Baylis Medical Company Inc.
- Biosense Webster
- Laminar Inc.
- Neovasc Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates